Terms & Conditions
There is no age limit. There is however a weight limit due to safety restraints. We can usually accommodate the average sized 8 year old through to a 120kg Adult. You must be able to step up onto the wing and into the cockpit.
- Passengers under 18 years must have parent/guardian permission to fly and be present at the time of the flight
- This experience is weather permitting, we do not fly in rain, fog or strong winds. If this weather does occur on the day of your flight you will be contacted and rescheduled to another day. All weather decisions are made the evening before your flight or morning of the flight.
- The aircraft is limited to one passenger per flight plus the pilot.
- It is recommended that you wear loose and comfortable clothing appropriate to the weather. No high heels, enclosed footwear is preferred. Skirts and dresses may not be suitable.
- Twilight Flights are subject to availability depending on the time of year, flight times may vary depending on the time of year.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOWS –
24 hour cancellation policy applies.
The experience is forfeited and non-refundable if cancelled within the 24 hours prior to your flight.
No-shows forfeit their experience and is non-refundable.
Gift Card T&Cs
Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
Experience Vouchers purchased on or after 18th October 2017 will remain valid for 36 months from the date of purchase subject to the following;
If a Gift Voucher is not booked and taken within 12 months the amount paid for the voucher will be preserved for a further 24 months but after 12 months if the price of the experience has increased, an additional amount will need to be paid at the time of booking.